It is truly a great pleasure for me to be able to dedicate some of my time to offer public events.
These events include speaking at conferences, leading workshops and retreats, moderating and participating in panels, and leading/organizing group gatherings (satsang).
Areas of interest range from psychology and psychotherapy to spirituality, nonduality, meditation, mindfulness, and wellness. I am particularly interested in bridging these subjects within the context of emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual well-being, as I see their interconnection vital to the unified web of human experience.
It would be my great pleasure to participate in events dedicated to furthering these explorations and dialogs. Please contact me with your details about your event.
Meditation and Awareness Group
Monday Nights 7:00 – 8:30pm
Location: In Forma Yoga Studio: 23a Orinda Way Orinda CA
A weekly gathering dedicated to the cultivation meditation, mindful living, and nondual awareness exploration.
Finding Inner Peace: An Introductory Course to Mindfulness
Perfect for beginners, this six-week mindfulness course is held several times a year in Orinda, California. Find details and registration here and let me know if you’re interested in the next session.
Next course starts on Thursday, April 12 to Thursday, May 17
Saturday, April 28 8:30 – 5:30pm
Location: Woodhall 501 Orindawoods Dr. Orinda CA
A daylong retreat dedicated to the cultivation of love, kindness, and compassion for oneself, and the world we live in.
Retreat details and registration available here.
The Eye of the Storm
A Satsang with Andrea Colombu
Sunday, March 19 from 7:00 pm – 8:30pm
Location: Berkeley Open Circle 2215 Prince Street (Chochmat Halev) Berkeley, CA
Previous Events & Presentations
- Science and Nonduality Conference (SAND), San Jose, CA. (Oct. 2017) Presenter: Dancing in the Paradox: An Integration of Nondual Wisdom and Psychotherapy
- Open Circle, Berkeley CA. Online Satsang (Sept. 2017)
- National Hartford Center for Gerontology Nursing Excellence (NHCGNE) Leadership Conference, San Francisco, CA (Jul. 2017) Presenter: Mindful Self-Care
- Center for Nondual Awareness, Berkeley, CA (May 2017) Presenter:
- Open Circle, Berkeley, CA (Mar. 2017) Presenter: The Eye of the Storm
- Daylong Retreat, Orinda, CA (Nov. 2016) Gratitude
- Daylong Retreat, Orinda, CA. (Aug. 2016) Finding Inner Peace
- Open Circle, Sebastopol, CA (Jul 2016) True Fulfillment: A Contemplative Dialog with Andrea Colombu
- Poetry, Inspiration, and Meditation, Orinda, CA. (May 2016) The Luminous in Between
- Daylong Meditation Retreat, Orinda, CA. (Mar. 2016) Finding Inner Peace
- Daylong Meditation Retreat, Orinda, CA. (Nov. 2015) Mindfulness and Gratitude
- Center for Nondual Awareness, Online (Oct. 2015) Presenter: When the Rubber meets the Road
- Center for Nondual Awareness, Portland, OR. (May 2015) Presenter: True Intimacy
- Living Radiance Retreat, Orinda, CA. (April 2015) Facilitator: Opening to the Moment
- Nondual Wisdom and Psychology Conference, CIIS, San Francisco, CA (March 2015) Presenter: Wholeness Reclaimed: A nondual approach to working with anxiety
- UCSF School of Nursing, San Francisco, CA (February 2015) Presenter: Trailblazing Topics on Gerontology Series. Presentation: Mindfulness Meditation: A Clinical Self-Care Approach to Well-Being
- Center for Nondual Awareness, Portland, OR. (June 2014) Presenter: Paradoxically Here
- John F. Kennedy University, Pleasant Hill, CA. (May 2014) Panelist: The Role of Spirituality in Psychotherapy
- Rotary Club, Orinda, CA. (April 2014) Presenter: Longevity: Chance or Choice
- Center for Nondual Awareness, Portland, OR. (May 2013) Presenter: Embodying the nondual is neither a practice nor not a practice
- Science and Nonduality Conference, San Rafael, CA. (2012) Panel moderator: Nonduality and Psychotherapy: a natural evolution?
- Center for Nondual Awareness, Berkeley, CA. (2012) Presenter: Being Here, Now, Creating Nothing