Register now for the Septemeber ‘Introduction to Mindfulness’ class. Space is limited!
Finding Inner Peace: A Six-Week Introductory Course to Mindfulness
Starting date: Thursdays September 6 – October 11
Time: 11:00 – 12:30
Duration: Six weeks
Location: In Forma Studio, 23a Orinda Way, Orinda CA 94563
Registration: Complete the online registration form or in person at In Forma
Course Content: The following are the major areas of concentration for the course:
- The basics of Mindfulness practice – what is mindfulness and how it can improve our overall well-being
- The Science of Mindfulness – what the recent scientific evidence shows us about the benefits of mindfulness practice
- Establishing a personal practice – how to establish and cultivate a personal practice
- The Four Foundations of Mindfulness – we’ll work through the four foundational practices to establish mindfulness in everyday life: body, feelings, mind, and experience
- Mindful living practices – we’ll practice and study different mindfulness techniques designed to integrate mindfulness into our personal life, relationships, and work life
- Weekly videos of guided meditation
- Audio recording of each session for review
- Printed summary for each class
- Available one-on-one 15 minute phone sessions with the teacher during the course
Space is limited. Register today!
For more information, feel free to contact Andrea Colombu directly at 925-212-2669.